We have an on-going collaborative relationship with the following organizations and campaigns:
- All Together Now - National Union of Public and General Employess (NUPGE) - campaign for public services and fair taxation.
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives - progressive think tank with excellent reports and research documents, coordinator of the Alternative Federal Budget initiative.
- Funding Democracy - The Funding Democracy Initiative is rooted in the belief that sustainable government can only be achieved by rejecting the austerity agenda in favour of practical, progressive solutions. The supporters of Funding Democracy believe that the key lies in fairness; that all sectors of society must contribute to its sustainability; and that companies, governments, academics, labour and civil society must work together to reframe the narrative.
- Doctors for Fair Taxation - advocates for increased government revenues, fairly collected, to protect public services and reduce government deficits and debt.
- Lawyers for Fair Taxation - advocates for increased government revenues, fairly collected, to protect needed public services and reduce government deficits and debt.
Progressive Economics Forum - great source of info from progressive economists and tax experts.
- Resource Movement - a community of young people with wealth and/or class privilege working toward the redistribution of wealth, land, and power.
- Join Together Alberta - a coalition advocating for proper funding for provincial public services.
- Public Interest Alberta - Advocating for a better Alberta for all.
- Nova Scotians for Tax Fairness - a voluntary organization that seeks to broaden public discussion about the essential role played by the tax system in financing public services and supporting greater equality. It advocates for fair tax policies and enhanced public services.
- New Brunswick Common Front for Social Justice - is fighting to build a more human society based on respect and dignity. We want a New Brunswick without poverty where everyone can make a decent living.
- L'Association pour la Taxation des Transactions financières pour l'Aide aux Citoyens (ATTAC) - is the Quebec Chapter of a Global Movement working for a Financial Transaction Tax and to close tax havens and loopholes
Échec aux paradis fiscaux - A public awareness campaign by a coalition of groups in Quebec concerned about the impact of tax havens on public finances.
- Social Justice Co-operative of Newfoundland and Labrador (link is external)- is committed to raising awareness and speaking out on issues of social justice that impact our community and our world at large.
- Tax Justice Network - international network of organizations and individuals working on tax justice issues.
Global Alliance for Tax Justice - Founded in Lima, Peru in March 2013, GATJ’s coalition of 81 organisations reaches every region of the world. We campaign and advocate globally for fair and equitable tax systems that fund vital public services for all.
The Independent Commission for the Reform of International Corporate Taxation: ICRICT is a group of leaders from around the world who believe there is an urgent need to bring about significant reform of the international corporate taxation system. It aims to promote the reform debate through a wider and more inclusive discussion of international tax rules; to consider reforms from a perspective of global public interest rather than national advantage; and to seek fair, effective and sustainable tax solutions for development.
Tax Justice UK - UK affiliate of the international Tax Justice Network.
Tax Justice Network USA - US affiliate of the international Tax Justice Network. It promotes tax justice and tax cooperation, including policies to address tax avoidance, tax evasion and lack of financial transparency in government, corporations and financial institutions.
Women for Tax Justice - Women for Tax Justice is a movement to link the two most pressing issues of our time: economic injustice and gender inequality. We seek to establish a network of academics, journalists, activists, NGOs and tax professionals to forge links between the gender justice, tax justice, and economic justice movements: raising awareness within the women’s movement of the importance of tax in the fight against gender inequality, and highlighting the gendered nature of tax impacts to those involved in making and critiquing fiscal policy.
Citizens for Tax Justice - US organization focused on fair tax issues.
Americans for Tax Fairness - A US campaign of national, state and local organizations united in support of a tax system that works for all Americans. It has come together based on the belief that the country needs comprehensive, progressive tax reform that results in greater revenue to meet our growing needs. ATF believes we can start by forcing big corporations and the wealthy to pay their fair share in taxes.
- Tax Justice Network - Africa - is a Pan-African initiative established in 2007 and a member of the global Tax Justice Network. TJN-A seeks to promote socially just, democratic and progressive taxation systems in Africa, advocating for pro-poor tax regimes and the strengthening of tax regimes to promote domestic resource mobilization. TJN-A aims to challenge harmful tax policies and practices that favour the wealthy and aggravate and perpetuate inequality.
Canadians for Tax Fairness is proud to count on the following organizations for providing technical resources and financial support:
- Association of Canadian Financial Officers
- Canadian Association of Social Workers
- Canadian Association of University Teachers
- Canadian Federation of Nurses Unions
- Canadian Labour Congress
- Canadian Union of Postal Workers
- Canadian Union of Public Employees
- Citizens for Public Justice
- British Columbia Teachers' Federation
- Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario
- Inter Pares
- KAIROS: Canadian Ecumenical Justice Initiatives
- National Union of Public and General Employees
- Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association
- Ontario Secondary School Teachers' Federation
- Public Service Alliance of Canada
- SEIU Canadian Council
- TAYPE International Business Services
- UFCW Canada
- United Steelworkers
- The Professional Institute of Public Service of Canada
- United Church of Canada