Want to find out the latest developments in organizing for tax justice?
Canadians for Tax Fairness and McGill Faculty of Law are pleased to invite you to a Tax Justice Roundtable on Wednesday May 29 in Montreal. If you aren't able to attend in person then you can join our webcast.
Panellists include some of the most passionate and informed tax justice advocates in the world:
John Christensen, director of the Tax Justice Network (UK).
James Henry, author of The Price of Offshore Revisited and director the Global Alliance for Tax Justice
Frederic Zalac, Canadian member of the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
Diana Gibson, President of Canadians for Tax Fairness.
Moderator is McGill Law Faculty's Allison Christians and the discussions include:
- the future of global corporate taxation
- havens and the wealthy: a new campaign to get political and business leaders to sign a haven-free declaration
- the insider story of how journalists are blowing the cover of the world's tax abusers
- the murky world of extractve industry taxation
- tax fairness issues in Canada.