Why donate to C4TF?
- Our work is impossible without public support
- Journalists regularly consult C4TD to provide progressive expertise on taxation
- Civil society organizations in many fields regularly refer to our work
- Our NEWSLETTER keeps thousands of Canadians informed about tax justice issues
- Our website is a resource of information on fair taxation facts
- We talk to politicians from all the major parties, to advocate for fair taxation
- Our experts reguarly appear on government panels and committees
- We help counter the false anti-tax narratives, flooding the pubic debate
- We oppose the anti-tax lobby, which doesn't want the super-rich to pay taxes
- We're one of the few organizations that really understand how to tax fairly
- We are Canada's premiere voice in the global fair taxation movement
Why give monthly?
- It gives us a predictable income as we budget for the future
- It saves us time and energy, instead of regularly ask our donors for money
- It cuts down our admin work significantly
- It means more of our time, and your donation, is going towards the research
- It's an easy way to budget your donations, just giving a little every month
- You can choose any amount you like - even just 1$ per day
Who can give?
- We accept donations from Canadian individuals and organizations.
- We do not accept donations from corporations or governments.
Note: We don't have charitable status, because Canadian governments have used withdrawing that status to pressure organizations to be less critical of government policies, and we must maintain or freedom of advocacy and independence. (We consequently can't offer tax receipts.)